Armchair CEO: Apple
Monday, July 28, 2003
 
Well, just a quick little note...

Found out today that a truly evil man finally got his come-uppance. This is Mac related, so bear with...

A few years ago I started working with this guy and his Mac laptop crashes. It was old, so the HD just died. Well, he chalks it up to Macs being crap and all, and decides to switch the whole organization over to PC. These folks had been editing on Macs happily for years.

The NT machines they used really stank up the joint.

Anyway, this guy was really mean to people, typical "yeller"-- a short little dude in a fast car with a real complex. I learned later that he was a juvenile delinquent in high school, just doing things to make people feel bad.

Well, he was getting paid WAY to much to be a jerk, and finally management figured it out. Story is, he even cried when they let him go.

I don't wish ill on many people, but he got what he deserved. In fact, he's maybe one of the worst people I've ever met.

And I bet he still makes more money than I do.

But then, I'm still married and get to see my babies every day!

G'night.

Powered by Blogger