Armchair CEO: Apple
Tuesday, March 23, 2004
 
Home of the Underdogs - The Scratchware Manifesto

This is brilliant! Why isn't this spread across the internet? Let me tell you a brief story...

I once knew of a noble band of marauders developing a cutting-edge FPS game. Guess what? Six months before the release, the whole company up and disappeared... Literally.

Why? I don't know. But before they left us, I do know that their biggest frustration was PUBLISHING their game.

This is ludicrous, for all the reasons the Underdogs have outlined and more. The internet is the ultimate "instant gratification" delivery medium, and why is it that there isn't more of what these guys are talking about?

Makes no sense to me. But then, the Beatles suing Apple makes no sense either-- unless of course there are some greedy lawyers out there more interested in their Rolls Royces than the betterment of humanity. Nah, that couldn't be it!

Powered by Blogger