Armchair CEO: Apple
Thursday, June 17, 2004
 
Apple - Discussions - .mac mail unavailable on web

And the beat goes on... I've posted several scathing things about how I feel about my .mac "service" (I use the term loosely) on this thread.

No doubt all will be removed post-haste when Apple sees them. And tomorrow the discussion boards will be down for service (which is about every month BTW).

One particular yahoo had the nerve to post that "it's working for me" and proceed to blame the other guy's cache, browser, dog, and mother for their troubles.

Fact is, I'm going to post pictures to prove that between the hours of 7pm and 9pm EST mail at .mac was down.

And the lying liars at Apple claimed (on their all-new support pages for .mac customers only) mail was online and operational.

Why the lies Apple? First the crappy security responses, now this? Hey, I'm PAYING for this service... A service, that for the most part, I can get for free.

But I'm stupid enough to continue because it's the easiest way for my wife to post pics and movies. Yowza.

I hate to say it, but I think when Longhorn comes out it may kick Apple's ass, and that's probably a good thing.

Powered by Blogger